Gumala Enterprises Pty Ltd (GEPL) is seeking expressions of interest from Gumala Traditional Owners and Gumala Member Businesses to deliver cultural activities on site at Karijini Eco Retreat (KER). Click here to read the full notice and contact GEPL for an application form.
- New Board member appointedNovember 21, 2018Western Australian construction executive, John […]
- $15m worth of contract wins for GEPLNovember 21, 2018Adopting a more commercially astute and sustainable […]
- A very Karijini ExperienceMarch 13, 2018The Karijini Eco Retreat is proud to be once again […]
- Desert Vet visits Karijni Eco RetreatJanuary 9, 2018Western Australia’s desert vet, Rick Fenny, has been […]
- GEPL appoints new CEOJanuary 8, 2018The GEPL Board has appointed Tim Larkin as the […]