Rio Tinto Iron Ore
Scope of Work
Following the successful completion of Stage One of this project, GEPL was awarded an additional package of works in October 2018.
The project involved the reinstatement of Phil’s Creek to its original alignment which had previously diverted to assist Rio Tinto in the mine operations.
GEPL’s scope of works include:
- Foundation preparation
- Material screening
- Bulk material screening
- Bulk earthworks for levee construction
- Powerline relocation and realignment
- Dewatering infrastructure realignment
- Drop stricture construction
- Rock sort and stockpile
- Placing of rock armour to creek bed and levee embankments